Topics to be Covered at the 2018 Symposium:
- - Achieving C2 and fusion needs of an Air Force that is increasingly relying upon a data-centric battlefield
- - Efforts towards acquiring machine-machine technologies and communications to facilitate C2 and battle management
- - Executing global ISR missions to support combatant command and air components
- - Developing intelligence capabilities and affordable modernization strategies to enable the future force
- - Advances toward employing flexible communications links to provide rapid data sharing
- - Alleviating the workload of intelligence analysts by using new tools to automate ISR information and capabilities
- - Effectively applying GEOINT to advance our nation’s ISR capabilities
At our Summit you will have the ability to:
- - Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the complex challenges facing communications and networking leaders.
- - Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to engage in constructive dialogue among all in attendance.
- - Influence: Help foster ideas! Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. All attendees are encouraged to address our speaker faculty and each other with their questions, comments or ideas.
Previous Attending Organizations Included:
- ONR, Leidos, Lockheed Martin, IMSAR LLC, CACI, Redhorse Corp, FBI, BAE, Harris Corp, NGA, Northrop Grumman, SAP, General Dynamics, Kestrel Corp, Joint Staff J32, Raytheon, DoD, OSD, Booz Allen Hamilton, SRC Inc, Janus Research Group. NSA, ODNI, US Navy, OPNAV, HQAF, 318 Cyberspace Operations Group/USAF, SDL Government, NAVAIR, Maryland Aerospace Inc, ViaSat, Arizona State University Research Enterprise, Purdue University, Army NGB, and more!
Operating Guidance For Government Attendees:
- DSI’s Symposium directly supports DoD, IC, DHS, and Government priorities by providing a conduit for officials to efficiently reach audiences outside of their respective offices that directly impact their department's mission success, at no charge to the government, and in an efficient expenditure of time.
DSI’s Symposium will provide a forum to address and improve internal and external initiatives, meet with and hear from partner organizations, disseminate vital capability requirements to industry, increase visibility within the larger community, and generally support their mission.