- Registration/Live Broadcast
- PAST SYMPOSIUMS
- DSI Home
Automated ISR Symposium
Automating Analysis to Deliver Superior All-Source Intelligence
February 16-17, 2016
Mary M. Gates Learning Center- Alexandria, VA
The United States Government’s ISR community (Intelligence Community, Military Services, and Law Enforcement Agencies ) face a continued challenge to improve exploitation of ISR data: technological advancements in collection capacity have increased the need for IC Agencies to integrate intelligence data rapidly and disseminate timely, robust intelligence products.
“This “ISR” capability has revolutionized intelligence. It’s enabled the “find, fix, finish, analyze, and repeat…”
*The Honorable James Clapper, Director of National Intelligence, Defense Strategies Institute’s 2014 Automated ISR Symposium
Across the intelligence community the challenge facing all analysts is the volume of information collected. DSI’s Automated Intelligence Symposium will provide an updated perspective from critical organizations that require advanced tools and techniques to ensure analysts are able to exploit dramatically increased ISR data.
2016 Confirmed Speakers:
- -The Honorable Stephanie O’Sullivan, Principal Deputy Director of National Intelligence
- -LTG Mary Legere, USA, DCS for Intelligence, HQDA
- -Lt Gen Robert Otto, USAF, DCS for ISR, HQAF
- -Richard Ledgett Jr., Deputy Director, National Security Agency
- -Lynn Wright, Deputy Director of Naval Intelligence, OPNAV N2/N6
- -Dr. Jason Matheny, Director, IARPA
- -Jeffrey Canfield, Deputy Director for Battlespace Awareness, Joint Staff J2
- -Greg Rose, Director, Capabilities and Integration Directorate, US Army Intelligence Center of Excellence
Why Should you Attend the 2016 Symposium:
The 2016 Automated ISR Symposium will focus on automating analysis where possible to allow analysts to focus on producing accurate, all-source intelligence to National Decision Makers.
With ever increasing technology and sophistication of sensors the amount of information being collected has challenged the IC to more efficiently process, exploit, and disseminate (PED) critical intelligence. Today the Armed Services and intelligence agencies must continue to enhance ISR capabilities through continued process improvement and automation, as well as architecture to ensure the IC operates as effectively as possible in support of its customers.
The event will also focus on IC integration efforts including the IC Information Technology Enterprise and novel approaches to intelligence activities such as activity based intelligence methodologies to predict future actions.
DSI’s team specializes in the extensive research and development of our Summits’ content and focus areas, and we will assemble the most respected minds in human and technical intelligence analysis from ISR leaders to key policy-makers across military and civilian offices. Our non-partisan approach allows us to reach across all services and organizations to bring together a truly holistic group of decision makers and solution providers.
Participating Organizations at the 2015 Symposium:
Front Porch Digital,
Cogility Software Corporation,
Thales Defense and Security,
Navanti Group, LLC,
ISR Task Force,
US Coast Guard,
Exhibit & Sponsorship Opportunities:
The Automated ISR Symposium provides opportunities including exhibit space, round table discussions, product demonstrations, to networking receptions.
New Topics for 2016 Include:
- -Utilizing data automation to free up analysts
- -Deployment of IC ITE and collaborative efforts within the IC
- -Utilizing Activity Based Intelligence methodologies to predict future actions
- -Delivering ISR capability and capacity to the warfighter
- -Integrating all-source Intelligence for robust intelligence production
- -Opportunities for industry partnerships within intelligence agencies to accelerate development and fielding of initiatives focused on the automation and optimization
- -Utilizing the cloud for enhanced ISR analysis and production
- -Utilizing Autonomy for sustained persistence and processing big multi-INT data
- -Allocation of ISR capabilities to satisfy strategic/high priority combatant command and national intelligence capabilities
At our Summit you will have the ability to:
– Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the complex challenges facing intelligence officers and analyst.
– Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to discover some the latest technologies of processing, exploitation and dissemination of automated intelligence
– Influence: Help foster ideas! Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. All attendees are given the opportunity to address our speaker faculty with their questions or comments and will receive a pre-Summit questionnaire for precise questions and subject matters you would like our speakers to address.
Operating Guidance For Government Attendees:
DSI’s Symposium directly supports IC and DoD priorities by providing a conduit for officials to efficiently reach audiences outside of their respective offices that directly impact their department’s mission success, at no charge to the government, and in an efficient expenditure of time.
DSI’s Symposium will provide a forum to address and improve internal and external initiatives, meet with and hear from partner organizations, disseminate vital capability requirements to industry, increase visibility within the larger community, and generally support their mission.
The Summit is open and complimentary to all DoD and Federal employees and is considered an educational and training forum.
(Industry and academia members are charged a fee for admission)
Summit is CLOSED TO PRESS / NO RECORDINGS
2015 Event Participants
DSI strives to provide the most up to date, mission relevant, topics and discussion points for our meetings. In order to assure that we are providing the best subject content possible, our Advisory Board Members have volunteered to share their respective insight and expertise with us. We are truly grateful to have their support and guidance as we strive to continually create truly effective meetings and events for all. Learn more about our Advisory Board Members.